Bouquet Pick Up/Drop Off:
- Bouquet drop off is free and an address will be provided for you after contact has been made. For all bouquets within a 1 hour radius, there is a $0.50 per mile pick up fee round trip. For all bouquets outside of an hour and within 3 hours, there is a $1.00 per mile pick up fee round trip. Halfway meet ups will also be charge for any time amount over 20 minutes.
Out of State Brides:
- Proper care and packaging of your bouquet post ceremony is essential for the most beautiful preservation of your flowers.
- Post ceremony/photographs, make sure your flowers are IMMEDIATELY placed in fresh water.
- The flowers need to be sent out WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE BOUQUET'S CREATION, NO MORE. The next day, cut two inches off of all the stems at an angle and place in new, fresh water. Up until the point of shipping, make sure the flowers are inside of a fridge to ensure freshness.
- When packaging your flowers, wrap the stems in a wet paper towel and then a plastic baggy with a rubber band around that to ensure the stems stay moist, but that there is no water leakage.
- Place your flowers in a box big enough that they are not squished, but also not so big that they will be jostled around and damaged. (I have found that the perfectly square FedEx express boxes work wonderfully)
- The package will need to be sent OVERNIGHT/EXPRESS to ensure peak freshness. If you have a friend or family member that doesn’t know what to gift you for your wedding, I highly recommend asking them to do this for you. It takes a part of the process off of your hands and is typically around the same price as a nice wedding gift (personal opinion).
- Please provide me with the tracking number to ensure it will be safely secured upon arrival. Failure to do so will not ensure a deposit refund if something happens to the flowers during transit.
Please click your date to see if it's available. If it states your date is fully booked, please contact us and we might have another option for you.